This Policy stipulates the policy of handling of your personal information acquired by Hands, Inc. (hereinafter referred to as This Company) through your use of the service operated by This Company
Personal information will be collected, held, and used in a manner consistent with all the relevant laws and regulations. The collected personal information will be properly managed and not be used for a purpose other than the stated purpose for which such information is collected.
By using any of the service provided by This Company, you assent This Policy.
- 1. Collecting Information
- 2. Using Personal Information
- 3. Protection of the Personal Information
- 4. Referring, Editing and Deleting Personal Information
- 5. Disclosure of Personal Information to a Third Party
- 6. Inquiry about Personal Information
- 7. Change, Revision, Announcement and Notice
- 8. Other
1. Collecting Information
This Company may collect the personal information when you use the service of This Company or This Company provides you with the service, if necessary.
(1)Provision of information
- - Name, address, mail address, other contact information of the customer for using the service provided by This Company and all information provided through documents and web-form in which the information of the customer is written to provide for This Company in order to use the service.
- - All information such as name, address, mail address and other contact information provided by the other person through the documents and web-form for the use of the service in order to give a gift, present and greeting to the person.
- - Information that is acquired by the user of This Company’s service, not in connection with the service of This Company and provided for This Company through the procedure specified by This Company.
(2)Information provided in the occasion of applying to the service by This Company
- - All information acquired to identify and verify the applicant and incidentally acquired information by the application for the purchase of products, reservation, prize, present and other transaction in the service provided by This Company.
- - All information regarding subscription and reception of mail magazine and other information published by This Company.
- - In the event the customer gives question to or replies to questionnaire of This Company and attend the campaign of the service provided by This Company through e-mails, postal mails, phone calls, facsimile and other measures, all information regarding the opinions, words and statements expressed in those measures.
(3)Information acquired automatically at the time of access
- - Information of IP address and mobile terminal identification that is used when the computer of the customer connects to the internet.
- - Information regarding browsed page (URL), browsing date and time, displayed or searched products in addition to the name of browser, its version, OS and platform acquired at the time of access to the website operated by This Company.
- - Information of access acquired by the technology such as cookie and web beacon and the information collected and stored automatically in each time to use the service of This Company, in addition to the above information.
- - We properly obtain personal information. We never obtain any personal information in an incorrect way.
- - We will collect personal information for the absolute minimum necessary in order to your use of the service. Personal information that we collect is limited to conducting questionnaires.
2. Use of personal information
Personal information acquired by This Company is used for the purpose described in the followings.
(1)The case that the customer uses the service provided by This Company
Automatic display of the personal information in each screen for the login and authentication after the login at the time of using the service provided by This Company.
(2)The case that the customer transacts using the service provided by This Company
Various businesses necessary for the products delivery, price settlement, response to inquiry, inquiry from This Company, related service after the sales, transaction performance in the event that the customer applies products purchase, reservation, prize, present and other transaction.
(3)The case that This Company uses it for advertising and various marketing.
- - Information distribution by various mail magazine
- - Information distribution by e-mail, postal mail, facsimile and telephone regarding the service provided by This Company.
- - The case that This Company uses it to develop a new service and consider to revise, change, add and improve existing service by analyzing, making statistics, aggregating and graphing the service utilization.
- - The case that This Company is necessary to contact the user in connection with providing information such as questionnaire and inquiry and exchanging opinions.
(4)The case that This Company use it for responding to inquiries.
Response by e-mail, postal mail, facsimile and telephone to the inquiries about This Company’s service.
(5)The case that it is necessary for the business achievement accompanying various services.
Utilization in the case that it is necessary for the business achievement on the use and provision of the service of This Company.
The case that the personal information is used for the use and provision of the service other than above items. If we make a change to this policy, we will notify you here.
3. Protection of personal information
- - This Company, at its responsibility, strictly manages and keeps personal information such as name, address, mail address and other contact information acquired and collected by This Company.
- - This Company may confirm and request the cooperation regarding confirmation, change and revision of the personal information in order to ensure the latest accuracy of the personal information managed and kept by This Company.
- - Please keep in mind that whenever you voluntarily disclose personal information online, that information can be collected and used by others.
- - If you disclosed your mail address, you may receive unwanted mails from unexpected third parties. If you disclosed your personal information in the service, it is considered to be done at your responsibility and This Company takes no responsibility for it.
- - The webpage of in the service provided by This Company has links to other websites; please check the handling of the personal information there before use it. This Company takes no responsibility for the handling policy of the personal information in the linked websites.
- - Collected personal information will be discarded after a certain period of time based our policy.
However, we will retain personal information for a certain period of time as required under the applicable laws and regulations before being discarded.
4. Disclose, refer, revise, and delete personal information
- - Registered information and selected contents at the registration is possible to inquire, edit and delete in the dedicated management screen on the website of This Company.
- - Personal information that is not able to identify will be disclosed, referred, revised or deleted by following the procesure that we provde.
We may not disclose all or a part of personal information in the following cases;
- it appears that there is imminent danger to life or property to any person.
- it may significantly influence the proper performance of our company
- it may violate other laws or regulations.
We may not revise or correct personal information in the following cases;
- When it was proved that information was correct after the necessary investigation.
- When we decided that is wasn't necessary to revise or correct in order to provide our service
- When the service is affiliated to the third party and we are not able to revise or correct.
In such a case, we stop using personal information and won't provide information to the user.
- - We may refuse to comply with any request when stated by Personal Information Protection Law.
- - It is not always possible to completely delete all of your information due to management requirements when requested. In such a case, we stop using personal information and won't provide information to the user.
- - Please note that if you request to delete your personal information, you may not be able to use all or a part of our service.
- - If there is considerable expense required to stop using our service or it is impossible to stop using our service, there may be an alternative measure that can be taken in place of stopping the service.
5. Disclosure of personal information to a third party
This Company does not disclose acquired and collected personal information basically to a third party. However, This Company may disclose it in the following cases.
- - The disclosure is required pursuant to laws (such as investigation cooperation with police).
- - It is particularly necessary for improving public health or promoting healthy development of children, and it is difficult to obtain consent from the said person.
- - It is necessary for the protection of human life, body or property, and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the said person.
- - When This Company transfers all or part of the businesses to a third party or splits off, This Company transfers it to the third party or spun off company.
- - When it is necessary to cooperate with a state institution, local government, or a person who has been entrusted by such an organization to carry out an affair prescribed by law, and there is a risk of interfering with the carrying out of a particular affair by obtaining the consent of the person in question.
6. Inquiries about personal information
We will appoint a personal information administrator, and will establish relevant regulations to keep personal information correct and to manage it in a secure manner.
[ Contact Center ]
823-1 Shinjuku Shimizucho Suntogun, Sizuoka-Ken 411-0901
Hands, Inc. Crayon Contact Center for Personal Information
Mail: email@example.com (English only)
- - This Company verifies information such as name, address, mail address and other contact information to prevent inquiries of "Impersonation Claim" by checking the information with the one which This Company keeps and manages.
- - Depending on the inquiry, we may not be able to respond by phone, email, fax, or any other replies. Such a case, our stuff will explain you the reason. Please contact us by the way our stuff explained you.
- - We accept the request to disclose your personal information only when you can provide us your ID such as a resident card and we consider it reasonable.
- - Personal information acquired through inquiries, requests of disclosure, etc. is used only to the extent necessary for the said inquiries, requests of disclosure, etc. In these cases, all obtained and provided information will be stored for 6 months after the conclusion of correspondence, then it is discarded.
7. Policy change and revision and its announcement and notice
- - Personal information may be handled differently from the above provisions according to the Act of Personal Information Protection.